Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some of my favorite resources

There is so much great information out there about circumcision and reason to keep your baby intact.  Below is a list of some of my favorite articles and resources.

While I have promised to keep my own blog free of inflammatory/harsh words and graphic pictures, I can not promise the same for these links.

  • This first link is a video called "Child Circumcision: An Elephant in the Hospital".  It is a college class presentation presented by a research professor at Georgetown.  It contains some medical type pictures.
                 Child Circumcision-An Elephant in the Hospital

  • This next one is an article originally posted on the WHOLE Network, called "Why my Son is Not Circumcised".  It is a good solid article that covers all the main reasons that people consider circumcision, and why this mother did not find those reasons valid.
                 Why my Son is Not Circumcised

  • Next is "Doctors Opposing Circumcision", which is exactly what the title would indicate.  
              Doctors Opposing Circumcision

  • "Whether or Not to Circumcise" by pediatrician Dr.Sears
             Whether or Not to Circumcise

Circumcision, The Whole Story-by  Dr. Christopher Guest and Barrie Midwives.  Great explanation and medical perspective.  Graphic pictures, in medical setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment